Under the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 as amended by E-Waste (Management) Amendment Rules, 2018 have been notified. Mobiistar stands committed to implement E-Waste Rules.
We M.B.S. Mobile Private Limited "Mobiistar" understand there is a need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life discarded products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize landfill.
Most e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
At Mobiistar, we understand that our responsibility doesn't end at selling you, our products. We at Mobiistar have adopted eco-friendly innovations and practices and are working towards safe disposal of electronic waste. Mobiistar is integrating multiple innovations into its business processes for efficient use of resources to contribute to the noble cause of environment preservation for the greater good of the society at large. This thought is supported by our policy, as well the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (called E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 as amended by E-Waste (Management) Amendment Rules, 2018). Mobiistar will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products. The company will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management Rules 2016 andas amended by E-Waste (Management) Amendment Rules, 2018.
Greenscape Eco Management Private Limited: Mobiistar understands its responsibility and in this regards we have tied-up with one of the leading and authorised e-waste recycler namely Greenscape Eco Management Private Limited India’s largest E- waste recycling company for facilitating our customers to enable them to dispose off e-waste products after its end-of-life.This helps us protect the environment from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste. Several awareness program are been organised by authorised recyclers and Company for spreading awareness in the society and among the consumers.
Details of Collection Points:
348, Functional Industrial Estate, Patparganj,
Plot No. R-12, Veersandra Industrial Estate, Huskur Road,
Bangalore 560-100 (Karnataka)
Godown No. 9, Ground Floor, F-4, Bhoomi World Industrial Park,
Bhivandi Nashik Highway, City – Pimpalas, Bhivandi 421-302, Distt. Thana (Maharashtra)
Procedure for handling E-wastes:
Only authorized recyclers are authorised to handle Electronic e-wastes generated after end of life. To make consumers aware about handling of e- wastes. Consumer must follow Do’s and Don’ts as mentioned below:
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your productfor end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/Dismantler handle your electronic ( i.e. Mobile phones, Batteries, Charger and accessories ) products
- Always call at our toll-free No’s to Dispose products that have reached end-of life
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having "Do not Dispose" sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
As defined under E- waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and E-Waste (Management)Amendment Rules, 2018 life cycle of smart phones is 5 years.
For further information about e-waste recycling, and our e-waste recycling partner & their process, you may log on to www.mobiistar.in or write an email to email@example.com or Call on Toll Free: 1800-102-8489 (Greenscape Eco Management Private Limited -Authorized Recycler Partner)